Monday, September 15, 2008

A Sneak Peek




While at the Padres game on Sunday afternoon, guess who we ran into?? It was wonderful to see him and even though we didn't get to talk to him very much, we were able to communicate our love for him and our excitement at being reunited soon. He looks great...that twinkle is still in his eyes! We leave Wednesday for San Diego and will be on the Depot early Thursday morning for the Moto Run before the guys are released at 1pm for 5 hours of liberty. I'll have to write down all the questions I want to ask and rank them in order of priority...I'm afraid that I'll be so excited to see him that it will all fly right out of my mind. Of course, we'll have those 10 days to get caught up, so don't worry, I'll TRY to pace myself :-)

4 comments:

Teresa said...

He looks so great--even with the glasses!!! I'm so glad you got to see him.

Anonymous said...

You're going to have to try to fit your questions in around mine! :D

Carol said...

Jessica, you must go lower...I am the MOTHER! :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

I would love to be there when you all meet. Will looks terrific - I told you Carol, they really do take care of them!! Enjoy every minute. (Hope I did this correctly)
Pat