Wednesday, July 9, 2008

BONANZA!

What a blessing today's mail was....4 letters came. The first one was written on July 3rd and the last one was finished Sunday, July 6th. When I get a chance, I'll update the blog and let you know what's been happening with Will. Overall, though, he's doing well and hanging in there! Mail is sometimes erratic, so on Sunday it had been 4 days for him without any mail. He "mentioned" that he would love to hear from his friends if they wanted to write. Everyone kept saying how important mail is to recruits...it's true! Thanks to those of you who HAVE written, and who are continuing to pray for Will and Aaron. We appreciate it more than we could ever say!

2 comments:

Jim and Julie Deaton said...

Yahoo! Can't wait to hear the details :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching for the update and am putting a letter in the mail to him this morning. Gotta secure the "favorite aunt" status. Love, Dorothy